(Privacy Code and European Regulation on the protection of personal data)
In compliance with European Regulation 679/16 (GDPR) and subsequent changes, we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided by you.In compliance with European Regulation 679/16 (GDPR) and subsequent changes, we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided by you. This is an information provided according to article 13 of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data, it also contains all the necessary information on the outgoing legislation (privacy code D.lgs. 196/03)
- The “CONTROLLER” pursuant to article 4, paragraph 7 of the GDPR is the school Collegio Immacolata delle SDB, registered office at via Madonna 20, Conegliano (TV), e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone 0438/23562.
The data processing will be carried out both through manual and IT and telematic tools according to the rules in force and to the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, relevance, completeness and in limitation to what is necessary, accuracy and with logics of organisation and processing strictly related to the purposes pursued and, in any case aiming at ensuring the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data processed, in compliance with the organisational measures, physical and logical of the provisions in force. For the purposes expressed in this circular, only non-specific personal data will be processed.
- SPECIFIC INFORMATION: specific information may be presented on some pages of the website in relation to particular services or to the processing of data provided by the User or the Interested Party, on this occasions the appropriate consent will be collected (if necessary).
- PURPOSES OF PROCESSING: forwarding of newsletters on the subject of events and exhibitions, advertising of services and communications in general. The data requested for the above mentioned purposes are needed to comply with the requests of the interested parties. The legal basis for the processing provided at article 5 of the present circular is the consent to the processing of his or her personal data (article 6, point 1(a)).
– The data provided for the above mentioned purposes will be kept for a period of 3 years.
– The interested person may at any moment revoke his or her consent.
- DISSEMINATION, RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA; No data will be disseminated in any case. The data will be exclusively processed by the authorised and properly instructed people, as well as through data processors linked to the holder of the contract, for example: companies providing services for the management of the IT system and the telecommunication networks, consultancy to the controller. The data will not be transferred outside the territory of the EU in any case. The data may also be communicated to third parties (public institutions, police forces) but exclusively for the purpose of complying legal obligations deriving from national laws, regulations or other European legislation.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY, articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and 77 of the GDPR; We inform you of the existence of the right of access to personal data, right to rectification, right to erasure and to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability and right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you. We also inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal (article 7.3 of the GDPR). Pursuant to article 77 of the Regulation, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you normally reside, work or in the place where the alleged infringement occurred.
The controller: Ms Simonetta Franchini